How to Order an Official Transcript
Currently Enrolled and Students Enrolled during the Last Year Who Remember Login Information
All Others (No Access to Self Service) – Online Ordering
Hazard Community and Technical College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
- All KCTCS colleges have access to view or print any other KCTCS college transcript. There is no need to request any KCTCS transcript be sent to another KCTCS college.
- The Clearinghouse site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Base cost is $5.00 per transcript with a $2.25 per transaction processing fee.
- Transcripts will be processed by our office within 3-5 business days after we receive your order from the Clearinghouse. Order updates will be emailed to you; you can also check order status and history online.
- A transcript mailed through the United States Postal Service may take up to 10 business days to reach its destination.
*Note: Transcripts cannot be released if a financial hold has been placed on your account. This hold must be resolved with our business office before a transcript request will be processed.