Student Records | HCTC

Student Records


Welcome to the Admissions & Records Office! We're here to help you apply for admission, enroll in classes, gain access to your student records, make sure you have up-to-date course schedules, apply for graduation, pay student fees and so much more.

Whether you are a high school student continuing your education, an adult learner looking for something new, a returning student or just taking a class on the side, we are here to make the process easier for you. 

Located at:

  • Hazard Community and Technical College
    FFC 119 Complex

  • Lees Campus
    Jackson Hall room 107

We're happy to answer your questions about:

  • Advanced Placement (AP) Credit
  • Articulation Credit
  • CLEP Credit
  • Concurrent Enrollment Verification
  • Degree Certification
  • General Education Certification
  • Grades/GPA
  • Graduation Application Processing
  • Registration Deadlines

Related Online Information

Transfer Course Equivalencies 

  • Transfer Information General Transfer Guidelines

    The evaluation of transfer credit determines how Hazard Community and Technical College will accept credit from other institutions. HCTC requires official transcripts from all previous institutions attended. These transcripts are used to help establish transfer equivalencies. Transfer students may on occasion also be asked to provide additional information. 

  •  How Did My Credit Transfer to HCTC? 

    Evaluation of transfer work occurs during the first semester of enrollment for degree-seeking HCTC transfer students. Students can view transfer course equivalencies in their PeopleSoft student self-service account under View My Transfer Credit Report. In self-service, click the Student Center tile. Select My Academics in the upper left corner; then chose View My Transfer Credit Report. Please note: until coursework has been evaluated, no equivalency information will be visible. When the evaluation occurs, students can view the HCTC course equivalencies.

    Students who disagree with the credit awarded for transfer courses and who have supplied all the required supporting information, may appeal the decision by submitting a written request to the Chief Student Affairs Officer. 
  • Transfer Policies & Agreements