What is FAST?
FAST is a FREE accelerated college experience where students:
- gain college course credit.
- discover all of the resources the college has available such as tutoring, accessibility, financial aid, and other services.
- Complete their college success requirement in only one week!
Why should I participate?
There are many reasons you should participate. Here are just a few:
- The course is FREE (a value of nearly $200). This is made possible by a grant from the Council for Postsecondary Education (CPE)
- It meets your college success requirement in only one week!
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included.
- You will earn a $100 bookstore credit for completing the course. This can help you pay for your books or supplies for the Fall semester.
- You will receive new technology and academic support tools each day to help you succeed in college.
It sounds great! What are the details?
Here are the important details.
- Attendance is REQUIRED.
- There are only two FAST camps available:
- July 17 – 21 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Space is limited to only 25 students.
- July 24 – 28 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Space is limited to only 25 Students.
- Bookstore credit must be used by September 1 at the HCTC Bookstore. You will need to visit the bookstore in person or call to use the credit. It cannot be used through the online ordering system.
How do I enroll?
Contact HCTC Admissions to register for the course. Space is limited. Reserve your spot now!
This program has been funded by a grant from the Council on Postsecondary Education (CPE). The CPE is a higher education coordinating board overseeing Kentucky’s state universities and the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. To learn more about CPE, its mission, its role in higher education, or its ongoing initiatives, visit CPE’s website.