Help and Contact Information
All HCTC physical campuses are closed due to inclement weather. HCTC staff and faculty are working remotely to continue to assist students and will be available by phone or email.
- General Questions: (or you are not sure who to contact) call the Student Services Call Center: 1-855-646-4282
- Admissions help: (or to be connected to an advisor): 606-487-3293 or HCTC-Admissions@kctcs.edu
- Financial Aid Questions: 606-487-3080
- Placement, PAX and NACE Testing Services Questions: - 606-487-3406
- Accessibility Services – Julie Caudill 606-487-3486
- Transfer Advising Assistance - Contact the UCM at 606-487-3182 or 606-487-3077.
Returning students should check their student self-service to see who their assigned
advisor is, and then contact that individual via email or call the college switch
board at 606-436-5721 to request that advisor’s extension.