Welcome New Students
Welcome and congratulations on your acceptance to Hazard Community and Technical College. We are thrilled that you will be joining our family!
As a new student at HCTC, you are bound to have questions. New Student Orientation is designed around you, helping to uncover the answers to the questions you have, and providing you information about campus resources, programs and services. By the time you complete orientation, you'll be on your way to becoming a successful HCTC student.
You will learn a lot about HCTC at New Student Orientation. The program is an opportunity for you to learn how to navigate your HCTC journey on the right path. At New Student Orientation you will find out more about:
- Your schedule of classes
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Clubs and Organizations
- Student Account Activation
- And many other campus resources!
Setting Up Your Student Account
At the KCTCS User Account Center you will be able to:
- Setup your User Profile: Have your personal (or home) email address or mobile phone number ready.
- Update your User Profile: Update your password and information needed to verify your identity when you need to reset your password.
- Other user services: Things that you may need as part of the KCTCS community.
The KCTCS User Account Center stores your information securely and provides access to your information online, 24/7.
Logging in is easy!
- Visit https://students.kctcs.edu
- Select "LOGIN HERE".
- Enter your USERID using all capital letters (e.g., JSMITH0004).
- Enter your Password.
- Select the “Sign In” button.