Register for Classes

Financial aid is available for those who qualify.

Tuition or a payment plan with the HCTC Business Office must be agreed upon before classes begin.

Self-Enroll Online

If you are a continuing student, did you know that you can register yourself for classes through your Student Self-Service account? You can also access your student records and plan your courses. See the KCTCS Student Self-Service Tutorials to get started.

Need Help?

Contact your advisor; check your Student Self-Service for advisor information. You may also visit any of the locations below.


Hazard Campus
Student Resource Center, First Federal Building, Room 105

Knott County. Branch
Knott Opportunity Center, Third Floor

Lees College Campus
Student Resource Center, Jackson Hall, Rooms 114, 114A and Room 114B (Records) Jackson Hall.

Leslie County. Center
Community Development Center, Administrative Office, Frist Floor

Technical Campus
Admissions and Welcome Center, Devert Owens Building, Room 121

Please note: Tuition and fees must be paid or payment arrangement made with the Business Office prior to the first day of class or your class schedule will be cancelled for non-payment.