HCTC 2021 Graduation Ceremony
We are very glad you have decided to participate in HCTC’s May 8th, 2021 Graduation Ceremony!! The May 8 ceremony will include the December 2020 and May 2021 graduates! Graduation is always a time to reflect and be proud of your accomplishments. We are very proud of you!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions this year’s ceremony will be held outside in front of the First Federal Center on the HCTC Hazard Campus. Masks and 6ft. social distancing required.
- Reserve a time slot at the link below. Student will be provided a 5 minute time slot.
- The event will take place in front of the First Federal Center on the Hazard Campus. Signs will be posted, so you will know where to go.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early, but stay in your car until you are checked in.
- If you and your guests leave your car, you and they must wear a mask.
- In case of inclement weather, the event will be help inside the First Federal Center.
- You may wear caps and gowns if you like, but it is not mandatory. there will be pictures taken, so dress accordingly.
- If you need to purchase a cap and/or gown, you can do so through Barnes and Noble Bookstore. Contact Penny Francis, Bookstore Manager, (firstname.lastname@example.org or 606-487-3142) for more information.
- Each graduate may bring a total of six guests.
- If you need to cancel before May 3rd. please contact Delcie Combs, email@example.com or 606-487-3100 and let us know.
We look forward to seeing you on May 8th. And, once again, congratulations on your accomplishment.
Prior to reserving a slot you must apply and be approved for graduation. If you need to apply, contact your advisor no later than April 15th.
Due to the overwhelming response we have the added the evening of May 7th to our HCTC 2021 Graduation Ceremony.
Click on May and click 8th , click time slot you prefer and then complete, name, email, phone and address and hit book
NOTE: some time slots are blocked for Allied Health Programs