Setting Up Your KCTCS Email
General Android Configuration
- Navigate to Account Settings, and select Add Account
- Choose Microsoft Exchange Activesync or "Corporate"
- Enter your email address and password and select Manual Setup
- If prompted to accept the Activation Agreement, select Yes
- In the Domain\Username field, enter your full email address
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Enter outlook.office365.com in the Server field
- Select the "Use Secure Connection" checkbox
- If prompted that "Outlook.com must be able to remotely control security features", select Yes
- Set any account options required
- Name your account
- If prompted to "Update Security Settings", click Activate
General iPhone Configuration
- From Settings > scoll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account
- Select Exchange
- Enter your email address, Username, & Password using your full email address in the username field. Leave the domain field blank.
- If prompted that settings could not be determined, click Continue
- If asked for server name, enteroutlook.office365.com
- Save the configuration
NOTE: If you elect to sync Contacts, it is recommended that you also select "Keep on my iPhone" to avoid contact deletion.