- Applicants who wish to transfer from one Radiography Program to another must:
- meet all admission requirements of the receiving institution;
- apply at least three months prior to the expected date of enrollment;
- notify the Coordinator of the Radiography Program in writing, stating anticipated
entry date and reason for transfer;
- provide a letter of recommendation to the receiving institution from the program coordinator
of the previous institution; and
- submit an official transcript for evaluation by the Admissions Committee.
- If more than one year has elapsed since enrollment in a Radiography Program, the entire
sequence of Radiography courses must be repeated.
- Acceptance of any transfer student will be dependent upon available resources.
- The Radiography Admission Committee of the receiving institution will review all documentation
and may recommend admission as a transfer student.
For more information visit KnowHow2Transfer.org.