Tuesday Night Live (TNL) is an HCTC program designed to help busy, working adults be successful in college.
- The program begins with hybrid classes that meet one night a week only. After eight weeks, a mixture of hybrid and online classes provide flexibility while still allowing classroom connections.
- Eight-week formats allow students to focus on just two classes at a time but still have a full time schedule.
- Students testing at different levels attend the same classes in English and mathematics so they can quickly master the material with individualized instruction. TNL works for students who have just graduated high school or for those who have been out of classes for many years.
- Student services offices stay open late on Tuesday nights. Students who have conflicts during normal business hours can get the help they need in the evening.
- Children’s programming provides tutoring, homework assistance and STEM learning experiences to children of adult students at HCTC so finding childcare is not an issue.
- Supportive mentoring relationships are fostered by hybrid classes, lab time with instructors, and shared healthy meals that are provided as part of the program.
- TNL classes lead to several HCTC degrees. Some are completely online, while others may require attending day-time classes after the first year. The schedule can be customized for students interested in degree pathways other than those liste
Contact one of the following for any questions you may have.
Dr. Ella Strong
Dr. Deronda Mobelini
Medical Information Technology
Health Information Technology
Computer & Information Technologies
Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
Emergency Medical Services
Associate in Arts or Sciences (may also be completed online)
CADD/ Surveying Diploma (in-person after 1 semester)