Direct Deposit Form | HCTC

Direct Deposit

Submitting a new enrollment or making changes:

KCTCS has disabled self-service for all direct deposit entries, therefore employees will need to submit a Direct Deposit form for all new enrollments and changes.  Direct Deposit forms will need to be printed and completed by the employee then submitted to the HCTC Payroll Office on the Hazard campus by regular postal service, in person, or by campus mail.  Due to confidential information, payroll has asked employees NOT to send Direct Deposit forms by email or fax.  This is to protect the safety of your information.

Direct Deposit Form (PDF):   Direct Deposit Form