Serve as a clearinghouse for HCTC information facilitating the collection, analysis, and interpretation of institutional data and the timely distribution of information to academic and administrative decision-makers, faculty, and other HCTC employees. An integral part of this mission is to be customer-focused, forward-thinking, anticipating information needs, and to keep abreast of local and national educational issues. Institutional Research supports HCTC in planning, decision-making, assessment, and policy formulation based on data.
- Institutional data will be appropriately managed.
- Institutional data/information will be appropriately distributed.
- Institutional data will be appropriately analyzed and reported.
- Institutional effectiveness and assessment will be supported.
Data Related to Outcomes
- Enrollment Outcomes
- Student Demographic Outcomes
- Student Outcomes
- Support Services Outcomes
- Other Data
Hazard Community and Technical College
1 Community College Drive
Hazard, Kentucky 41701