Printing | HCTC


Printing is done under state printing contracts. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. All printing budgets and printing expenditures, regardless of the source of funds, are coordinated by the Coordinator of the Document Production Center (DPC) and needs to be planned well in advance.

Requests for printing should be made to the DPC Coordinator thirty working days in advance of the date the material is needed and must be consistent with the college's printing needs. This includes internal forms, stationery, brochures, college view books and catalogs. The DPC can provide assistance in layout and design. Printing is charged back to unit budgets.

Printed forms such as HCTC letterhead, envelopes, mailing labels, and travel forms can be obtained from the Business Office by submitting a BA8 Form.

KCTCS Business Procedures Manual 4.16 Printing Contracts