College Vehicles | HCTC

College Vehicles

Persons Authorized to Use Vehicles:

  • Must be a current KCTCS employee.
  • Must possess a valid Kentucky operator's license.
  • Prior to driving a KCTCS car, must complete a Driver Certification Form and submit to the Business Office for approval.

Out-of-State Travel:

All qualified drivers as determined and approved under the above guidelines are permitted to drive out-of-state. Student drivers of vans, trucks, buses, and vehicles of the 4-wheel drive type are not permitted. Only qualified employees are permitted to drive these types of vehicles out-of-state. Any exceptions must have the prior approval of appropriate KCTCS office. Please contact college business office for specifics.

KCTCS Business Procedures Manual 2.3 Vehicles

KCTCS Driver's Certification Form