Morehead State University
Advisor Contact Information
Regional Campus Transfer Advisor
Lucy Mays, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE
Coordinator of Online Nursing Programs
Jen Crisp Timmermann
Phone: (606) 783-5488
KCTCS to MSU Program Curriculum Maps
- General Business
- HCTC Associate in Arts (AA) Transfer Degree to MSU s BBA Degree Program- Curriculum Map
- History Minor
- RN-BSN Online Program
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Social Work
- Technology Management
- University Studies
- Clinical Practice Application-Student Instructions Folio180
- MSU Concurrent Enrollment Form and Instructions
- Clinical Practice Application for students preparing to student teach in Fall 2015
- Income Based PRAXIS Waiver Form
To order a transcript online 24/7 Click Here.
Admission requirements for the University Center of the Mountains programs are determined by each partnering institution.
To apply for classes through the UCM, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed and signed application form to the respective institution.
- Submit copies of official transcripts sent directly to the institutions from each school attended after high school. Hand delivered transcripts are not accepted.
- Be eligible to return to all institutions attended.
- Pay application fees if applicable.
For admission information on programs offered through Morehead State University, please click here.
Financial Aid Information
Financial assistance is available through a variety of programs including grants, loans and scholarships. You may apply for federal and state grants online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Please be sure to list the four-year institution you will be attending as the home institutions.