Morehead State University
Advisor Contact Information
Regional Campus Transfer Advisor
Lucy Mays, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE
Coordinator of Online Nursing Programs
Jen Crisp Timmermann
Phone: (606) 783-5488
KCTCS to MSU Program Curriculum Maps
- General Business
- HCTC Associate in Arts (AA) Transfer Degree to MSU s BBA Degree Program- Curriculum Map
- History Minor
- Elementary Education Grades P-5 2020-2021
- Middle Grades Teaching Grades 5-9 2020-2021
- Middle Grades Teaching 5-9 Learning & Behavior Disorders 2017-2018
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education HCTC/KCTCS to MSU Curriculum Map
- Special Education MSD P-12 & Elementary Education P-5 MSD 2018-2019
- Elementary Education P-5 LBD 2017-2018
- Regional Advising Guide
- RN-BSN Online Program
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Social Work
- Technology Management
- University Studies
- Clinical Practice Application Timeline
- MSU Concurrent Enrollment Form and Instructions
- Clinical Practice Fall 2020 Application Information
- Income Based PRAXIS Waiver Form
To order a transcript online 24/7 Click Here.
Admission requirements for the University Center of the Mountains programs are determined by each partnering institution.
To apply for classes through the UCM, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed and signed application form to the respective institution.
- Submit copies of official transcripts sent directly to the institutions from each school attended after high school. Hand delivered transcripts are not accepted.
- Be eligible to return to all institutions attended.
- Pay application fees if applicable.
For admission information on programs offered through Morehead State University, please click here.
Financial Aid Information
Financial assistance is available through a variety of programs including grants, loans and scholarships. You may apply for federal and state grants online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Please be sure to list the four-year institution you will be attending as the home institutions.