Lindsay Wilson Partnership
Lindsey Wilson College
Advisor Contact Information
Phone: (606) 487-3269
Toll Free: (800) 246-7521 ext. 73269
KCTCS to Lindsey Wilson Curriculum
- Human Services New Gen Ed Worksheet effective Fall 2019
- New KCTCS Gen Ed Worksheet-Full Certification
Admission requirements for the University Center of the Mountains programs are determined by each partnering institution.
To apply for classes through the UCM, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed and signed application form to the respective institution.
- Submit copies of official transcripts sent directly to the institutions from each school attended after high school. Hand delivered transcripts are not accepted.
- Be eligible to return to all institutions attended.
- Pay application fees if applicable.
For admission information on programs offered through Lindsey Wilson College please click here.
Financial Aid Information
Financial assistance is available through a variety of programs including grants, loans and scholarships. You may apply for federal and state grants online at studentaid.gov. Please be sure to list the four-year institution you will be attending as the home institutions.