Eastern Kentucky University
Advisor Contact Information
Phone: (606) 487-3209
Toll Free: (800) 246-7521 ext. 73209
Go online to apply: http://admissions.eku.edu/apply
- Criminal Justice or Police Studies
- Bachelor of Arts: General Studies
- RN-BSN Program
- KCTCS ADN to EKU Pathway: RN to BSN
KCTCS to EKU Program Curriculum Maps
- EKU Consortium Agreement Form and Instructions
- EKU Fall 2018 Scholarship Information
- Inclement Weather Policy
Check out the B.S. program in Criminal Justice offered at the Hazard Campus by: EKU Via the UCM.
Admission requirements for the University Center of the Mountains programs are determined by each partnering institution.
To apply for classes through the UCM, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed and signed application form to the respective institution.
- Submit copies of official transcripts sent directly to the institutions from each school attended after high school. Hand delivered transcripts are not accepted.
- Be eligible to return to all institutions attended.
- Pay application fees if applicable. EKU's application fee is $30.
For admission information on programs offered through Eastern Kentucky University please click here.
Financial Aid Information
Financial assistance is available through a variety of programs including grants, loans and scholarships. You may apply for federal and state grants online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Please be sure to list the four-year institution you will be attending as the home institutions.