Advisor Contact Information
|Lucy Mays, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE
Coordinator of Online Nursing Programs
Progam of Studies
KCTCS to MSU Program Curriculum Maps
- Childhood Development
- Elementary Education, Gades K-5
- General Business
- HCTC Associate In Arts (AA) Transfer Degree to MSU BBA Degree
- History Minor
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
- Middle Grades Teaching (5-9) Two Academic Compontes Areas
- Professional Studies
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Social Work
- Technology Management
- University Studies
Admission requirements for the University Center of the Mountains programs are determined by each partnering institution.
To apply for classes through the UCM, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed and signed application form to the respective institution.
- Submit copies of official transcripts sent directly to the institutions from each school attended after high school. Hand delivered transcripts are not accepted.
- Be eligible to return to all institutions attended.
- Pay application fees if applicable.
For admission information on programs offered through Morehead State University.