Advisor Contact Information
|Lucy Mays, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE
Coordinator of Online Nursing Programs
Progam of Studies
Additional Education Transfer Program Options:
- Middle Grades Education
- Learning & Behavior Disorders Special Education and Middle Grades Teaching (5-9)
- Elementary Education
- Learning & Behavior Disorders Special Education & Elementary Education
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education (IECE)
Admission requirements for the University Center of the Mountains programs are determined by each partnering institution.
To apply for classes through the UCM, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed and signed application form to the respective institution.
- Submit copies of official transcripts sent directly to the institutions from each school attended after high school. Hand delivered transcripts are not accepted.
- Be eligible to return to all institutions attended.
- Pay application fees if applicable.
For admission information on programs offered through Morehead State University.