HCTC Workforce Solutions is the premier training provider in the Kentucky River Region. We accomplish this by assisting businesses in maintaining a competitive edge through increasing the productivity and employability of our workforce.
What We Do
Our statewide system of colleges provide anytime, anyplace customized training and support services for business and industry, which will
- develop a better workforce with the knowledge and skills for the jobs of the future.
- assist the Commonwealth of Kentucky in competing for and sustaining businesses and industries that thrive on innovative ideas and technologies.
- provide Kentucky workers with world-class transferable, portable skills.
- increase the productivity of Kentucky's workforce.
- improve the employability of Kentucky's citizens.
- strengthen and improve the state and local economy.
We are a results-oriented training provider, with a track record of success providing workforce solutions to more than 5,000 Kentucky companies annually. KCTCS colleges provide training in multiple formats, making it easy to find the solutions that work for you. Additionally, through the Kentucky Workforce Investment Network System (KY WINS), KCTCS can provide funding for companies to offset the cost of training their employees.
Across the state, KCTCS colleges deliver high-quality, cost-effective customized training and assessment services that are designed to improve the performance and efficiency of your company. HCTC Workforce Solutions staff will work with you to design training programs to meet the specific needs of your company and bring them directly to your location at a time convenient for you. In addition, KCTCS colleges offer open enrollment classes for hundreds of topics to help individuals and companies meet their workforce training goals. Interested in what HCTC can do for your company or organization? Contact Workforce Solutions at Hazard Community & Technical College.