Eastern Kentucky University
Advisor Contact Information
Phone: (606) 487-3209
Toll Free: (800) 246-7521 ext. 73529
KCTCS to EKU Program Curriculum Maps
- Criminal Justice or Police Studies
- HCTC AAS Degree to EKU Criminal Justice Pathway
- CRJ Employment Areas
- CJ Associate in Applied Science EKU Pathway
- EKU Consortium Agreement Form and Instructions
- Spring 2016 Schedule of Classes
- Inclement Weather Policy
Check out the B.S. program in Criminal Justice offered at the Hazard Campus by: EKU Via the UCM.
Admission requirements for the University Center of the Mountains programs are determined by each partnering institution.
To apply for classes through the UCM, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed and signed application form to the respective institution.
- Submit copies of official transcripts sent directly to the institutions from each school attended after high school. Hand delivered transcripts are not accepted.
- Be eligible to return to all institutions attended.
- Pay application fees if applicable. EKU's application fee is $30.
For admission information on programs offered through Eastern Kentucky University please click here.
Financial Aid Information
Financial assistance is available through a variety of programs including grants, loans and scholarships. You may apply for federal and state grants online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Please be sure to list the four-year institution you will be attending as the home institutions.