Register for Classes

Financial aid is available for those who qualify.

Tuition or a payment plan with the HCTC Business Office must be agreed upon before classes begin.

Self-Enroll Online

Did you know that you can register yourself for classes through your Student Self-Service account?  You must first contact an advisor at one of the numbers listed below to be released to self-enroll. You can also access your student records and plan your courses. See the KCTCS Student Self-Service Tutorials to get started.

Need Help?

Come visit us at one of the locations and times listed below.


Allied Health Service Area

Hazard Campus 
Student Resource Center, First Federal Building, Room 207 or Registrar Office, Jolly Classroom Building, Room 113

Knott Co. Branch
Knott Opportunity Center, Room 202

Lees College Campus 
Student Resource Center, Jackson Hall, Rooms 114 – 116 or Records Office, Jackson Hall, Room 107

Leslie Co. Center
Community Development Center, Administrative Office

Technical Campus
Admissions and Welcome Center, Devert Owens Building, Room 121