MSU Partnership

Joel VanhooseMorehead State University

Advisor Contact Information

Joel Vanhoose
Phone: (606) 487-3179
Calendar: March 2015


Jen Crisp Timmermann
Phone: (606) 783-5488

To Schedule Advising Appointment:
Jessica Combs, Administrative Assistant
Phone: (606) 487-3182
Toll Free: (800) 246-7521 ext. 73182

KCTCS to MSU Program Curriculum Maps

Student Resources  



Calendar Academic Calendar      Academic policies Bookstore

Clock Schedule of Courses    Book with magnifying glass Course Catalog

 Computer MSU Online Degrees   User Tutorial Disability Services

Question Mark Inclement Weather PlanComputer Library Services

Page with an A+ grade Transcripts                 U.S. Dollar Sign MSU Scholarships

 U.S. Dollar Sign Tuition                      Umbrella Veterans Affairs

To order a transcript online 24/7 Click Here.


Admission requirements for the University Center of the Mountains programs are determined by each partnering institution.

To apply for classes through the UCM, you must complete the following steps:
  • Submit a completed and signed application form to the respective institution.  
  • Submit copies of official transcripts sent directly to the institutions from each school attended after high school.  Hand delivered transcripts are not accepted.
  • Be eligible to return to all institutions attended.
  • Pay application fees if applicable.

For admission information on programs offered through Morehead State University, please click here.

Financial Aid Information

Financial assistance is available through a variety of programs including grants, loans and scholarships. You may apply for federal and state grants online at  Please be sure to list the four-year institution you will be attending as the home institutions.