Transfer Information

Click here to view the transfer brochureYour HCTC degree will transfer into a bachelor degree at Kentucky colleges and universities, as well as, to out-of-state colleges and universities. The Career and Transfer Counselor will be glad to work with you to prepare an academic plan, assist with applications for admissions and ensure a successful transfer to finish your education.

For assistance with transfer please contact:

Helen F. Brunty

Professor/Career and Transfer Counselor

152A Jolly Classroom Center

Phone: 606-487-3077

Preparing for Transfer 

Transferring to a four-year school can seem like a mysterious process, but it is really quite simple.  It actually mirrors the application process to HCTC.  For general information about transferring to Kentucky schools, consult the Council on Postsecondary Education's Transfer Handbook.

Related Links that may assist your transfer planning:


Transfer Brochure